Thursday, October 2, 2014

Nutella - Oreo Triffle




Yummi !!! With this post I show you how easy you can make a very delicious triffle. A triffle for those who don't know what it is, is whipped cream and if you want a cream with your loved flavour in a pot. So easily to say the sweets which you have left mixed in one. The triffle can make with fruits an whipped cream, for example in the summer. I decided to show you something with whipped cream, Nutella cheese cream and Oreo cookies.


Fot the Nutella cheese cream you whipped 200gr Philadelphia so it gets creamy. Then you add 50gr powederd sugar and 200gr Nutella and mix them. If you want a harder Nutella flavour you can add more. It is up to you. So when you have whipped the cream and prepared the Nutella cheese cream, you can hot the cookies. They are not powedered and that's why the triffle is crunchy.




At least you lay all together in a bowl or in a pot. I choose my marmalade glasses. I put first some Oreos, then a bit of the whipped cream. Inside some crunchy Oreos and on the top Nutella cream. I decorate my triffle with cookies, but also with melted couvertoure for more taste of chocolate.


No comments:

Post a Comment