Sunday, August 17, 2014

Girls baptism Cupcakes

ŔHello my friends!!

No I have not forgotten you. I made vacation on the Most beautiful Island in Greece. I was in Santorin. So you can imagine how wonderfull it was. There I get new ideas and inspiration for the order on a baptism for a cute girl.




I made the classical chocolate and vanilla Cupcakes and some with the taste of  coconut. You can find  recipes on the posts below. At least the decoration was the most beautiful part of my work. I used melted chocolate for the overtop, sprinkles and glitter powder and also of course fondant in the colors white and rose.






For a special effect I made some flags with the inscription "Princess" . You can find them easily in the internet on sides. Print them and firmly the papers on a toothpick. And they are ready.




So let your ideas free and try different things. It makes fun and the result is impressive.
Have fun my friends! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment