Monday, July 15, 2013

Happy Birthday

Today is my mothers Birthday and I wanted to bring some happiness and colour in our life! So I decided to make her a small little cake with lemon Buttercream!

"Playful and childish". So I would describe this little cake which is also good for children.


Birthday cake


Recipe for the dough

- 175g flour
- 6g baking powder
- 4g baking soda / bicarbonate of soda
- 4g salt
- 2 eggs
- 143g sugar
- 7ml vanilla extract
- 120ml vegetable oil
- 120ml milk
- 4ml vinegar



                                                                                                                                   


chopped almonds
Between the dough I have refined the taste              
of Buttercream with chopped almonds.     













HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment